So I’ve been wondering about A and I know Marlene says she’ll shock us, I would like to hope it’s quite a big shock, especially for someone who writes theories because it’s fun but somehow I’d still like it to be a complete like wow, jaw on the floor type ending.
Whilst I could hope for that, I somehow would love if A was and has always been Mona.
We’ve been seeing a lot of clues leading the girls to Mona’s death and i’m just wondering if Mona is Alive and is still A.
Here is why Mona could still be A and her motives.
- Mona ‘died’ to become ‘invisible’.
- We see flashbacks of Mona’s moments of genius thinking and planning.
- Mona has ditched the dolls for a bigger plan.
- Mona is leading the liars to her Dollhouse.
- Mona blackmailed Paige and Lucas into helping her fake her death, which is why Paige left.
- The ‘dead’ Mona was a doll, hence her hinting about the creepy real-life dollhouse game.
- Mona was friends with Sara Harvey and Bethany Young.
- Mona is the one who killed her twin, and now pretends she is her.
- She was planning her death for a while and the writers took a year to plan it on paper.
- Mona took out life insurance and now has a lot more money.
- She could still be hiding out in her house.
- Andrew is her accomplice.
- She is trying to get the liars to uncover the truth about why Ali disappeared.
- It’s all a big game to her.
- Mona will appear in 5×25.
- Maya Knew: Mona was planning something bigger.
What do you think? Could it be Mona?